Well, it’s 8:00 p.m. in Colorado and I don’t have my cover yet. I’m considering publishing Force’s story without a cover because I said it would be published today. Or I could wait until midnight and see if my graphic artist is able to squeeze it in before today is over. What do you guys think? : ( Should I publish today without a cover or should I wait a little longer?
February 22, 2015